Phoenix Business Journal’s Top 25 Dynamic Women in Business
- Honored as one of the Top 25 Dynamic Women in Business by the Phoenix Business Journal. Each year, the Phoenix Business Journal recognizes 25 women who are trailblazing the Valley’s business community, as mentors, influencers and visionaries. They received more than 100 recommendations, which were researched and narrowed to a group of about 35. From there, an advisory panel developed the final list of 25 women to be recognized. Click here to see the Dynamic Women in Business special. section.
2013 Gold Stevie® Award for Women in Business
- Named the winner of a Gold Stevie Award in the Female Employee of the Year category in the 10th annual Stevie Awards for Women in Business. The Stevie Awards for Women in Business honor women executives, entrepreneurs, employees and the companies they run – worldwide. The Stevie Awards have been hailed as the world’s premier business awards. The 2013 winners were selected by more than 240 executives worldwide who participated in the judging process.
Progressive Grocer’s Top Women in Grocery “Rising Star” Award
- PG’s Top Women in Grocery awards program recognizes the integral role women play across all areas of the dynamic retail food industry within the retailer and supplier communities. Winners were prominently featured in the leading supermarket industry trade publication’s June 2013 issue.
USC Annenberg School of Journalism and Communication Outstanding Undergraduate Print Journalism Student
- Every year the USC Annenberg School of Journalism and Communication faculty selects three students to receive special awards at the school’s satellite commencement ceremony. I was named the Outstanding Undergraduate Print Journalism Student among my graduating class.
National Society of Collegiate Scholars
- The National Society of Collegiate Scholars recognizes outstanding academic achievement among first and second year college students.
Scottsdale Kiwanis Key Club Scholar
- Awarded a $2,000 scholarship for demonstrating an extensive service and leadership record in serving Chaparral High School and the Scottsdale community.
Arizona Women’s Press Association Graphic Design Award
- Awarded first place for a graphic design while editor of Chaparral High School’s Ashes newspaper. Affiliated with the National Federation of Press Women, Arizona Press Women is a nonprofit organization of professional communicators, journalists, writers, editors, journalism teachers, photographers, film producers, freelancers and public relations specialists.